Saturday, 30 June 2012

On the Day of Jabs


After we got home from Ed's second jabday we sat on our patio awhile as it was sunny. I took a few shots of Ed on his playmat, the above being the pick of the crop, showing his colorful sticking plasters covering the jabbed sites. I positioned the camera to cover his intimate apparel so we can show this picture without embarrassing him (too much), though like any true English Gentleman he has retained his socks for modesty. Clearly, despite having two horse needles stuck in his chubby drumsticks, all is right in his world, at least for now.



While on the patio we heard an ice cream van outside, so despite having a freezer full of ice cream options we treated ourselves. Actually it was an ice cream station wagon, and I wish I'd taken a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment