...that I don't really know where best to start! So I'll dive in at random.
Dominic took his first unassisted, unprompted steps a few evenings ago on June 28th. He is still pretty hesitant about the whole thing, going only a few steps before opting for the much faster Super Spider Speed Crawl to get where he's going.
He loves tissue boxes:
And the trampoline:
And climbing things:
And oh my GOODNESS does he love the trampoline:
He can climb into it himself now, but can't get out safely on his own yet.
Dom's got seven teeth now and is on his third set of ear infections since March, so we've got another trip to the ENT ahead of us. At least we know him already, as he's the one who did Eddie's ear tubes. Dom might end up with a matching set if it's the best thing to do.
Eddie is in preschool now - I can't remember if we blogged that or not - and is totally rocking this potty training thing. I can't remember the last time she had an accident at home - at least a few weeks if not longer - and daycare says she hasn't had an accident there in ages either.
Eddie's favourite things about summer are ice cream and swimming pools. She hasn't combined the two yet, but give her time. She likes chocolate ice cream, and also "tawbey ice keem onna stick" or as you and I know them, Strawberry Shortcakes:
We have two paddling pools in the back yard now, one bigger one for Eddie and a smaller padded one for Dominic. They had other distribution plans though.
They love to play together, though, so Eddie hops back and forth between them. (Literally. She likes the resulting splashes.)
Later this summer they're going to get to hang out with their six year old cousin Evan. Eddie hasn't seen him in a year and Dom's never met him. I predict complete and utter chaos. It's going to be wonderful.
No comments:
Post a Comment