Monday, 6 July 2015

Five Years in a Single Post

After we bought our house I started a tradition of a family photo in front of it, once a year.  The exact time of year has been somewhat variable.  I may have missed 2011, but it would have looked a lot like 2010. Here is a brief snapshot of our changing family over the past five years!

2010 - with a cat on the sofa in the window

2012 - with a cat hiding in the bushes

2013 - with a cat in the grass

2014 - the cats know better than to be in range of Eddie now

2015 - way too hot out for cats

I may try to get another version of 2015 next weekend.  We were apparently standing a little farther back than usual, and also the battery in the camera's remote control wasn't very strong so it wasn't sending a good signal to the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment